The Muldowney "Family" Team's
15 Step Marketing Plan
- Submit your listing to the Ocean and Monmouth MLS systems for exposure to a maximum amount of agents.
- Promote your listing to a wide variety of internet sites, so that it will receive exposure by everyone searching on the internet. There are dozens for sites including “Point2agent”, “Craigslist”, “Trulia”, “Backpage” and many, many more. It will be showcased on “Realtor.com” and the “Muldowneyteam.com”.
- Our strong internet presence with Yahoo, Google and MSN will attract more buyers to your home. Our affiliation with activeadultliving.com, retirenet.com, top retirements, 55 community guide, best read guide, muldowneyteam.com and 55 places.com brings an average over 100 buyers a month for all types of homes.
- We will maximize your showing exposure through professional signage, if applicable.
- The listing will be added to our company site for easy access to show instructions for all agents.
- Create a custom “homebook” to be placed inside your home for buyers to reference home features, schools, churches, etc.
- Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well.
- Numerous pictures will be taken of your home to increase your positioning on internet sites.
- Keep you educated and up to date on listings and selling market conditions in your area.
- Follow up with all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest. You will receive a phone call from us letting you know the feedback we have received. About 60% of agents will actually call us back.
- Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for your home.
- We will guide you in the process of obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy and necessary certifications.
This is what we call the "Van Dyk Experience"
Nancy/Gary Muldowney- 609-713-5194
Jennifer Kipila - 609-709-7396